Thursday, February 3, 2011


Commentator


In the spirit of transparency, I'm writing to say that I'll be commenting on books, not romance and most likely nonfiction books, for the American Chronicle family of online newspapers. I shall not be reviewing the books or critiquing them (in the full sense of the words), instead, I'll be offering my opinion of the books. In addition, I'll be contributing narrative nonfiction pieces and other commentary to the American Chronicle. Occasional commenting on friends' romance novels will continue here on Cogitations & Meditations, including giveaways.

3 comments:

Diane Gaston said...

I think this is exciting, Keira!!

pjpuppymom said...

Congrats, Keira! I enjoyed your comments on What Am I Feeling.

Keira Soleore said...

Thanks for visiting, PJ and Diane, and for reading my comments!!