Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Year 2008 in Review


Make New Friends1) Where did you begin 2008?
My brother's wedding.

2) What was your status on Valentine's Day?
Married. Surprisingly, we celebrated it for the first time.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No.

4) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, emergency, but not for me.

5) Did you have any encounters with the police?
One.

6) Where did you go on holidays?
India, San Francisco, Milwaukee, San Francisco, India.

7) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Car repairs.

8) Did you know anybody who got married?
A cousin and a friend.

9) Did you know anybody who passed away?
No.

10) Did you move anywhere?
No.

11) What concerts/shows did you go to?
None.

12) Are you registered to vote?
Of course!

13) Where do you live now?
Seattle area.

14) Describe your birthday?
There was a beautiful hand-made card, a cake, and flowers. It was quiet, and I enjoyed it.

15) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008?
Finish a novel.

16) What has been your favorite moment?
The national writers' conference in July/August.

17) What's something you learned about yourself?
I can write a historical story set in the early 1800s.

18) Any new additions to your family?
Nope. :(

19) What was your best month?
February.

20) What music will you remember 2008 by?
Jane Austen's favorite songs, period movie soundtracks, Loreena McKennitt, and Gjallarhorn.

21) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Due to migraine meds, I have had less than a handful drinks in the entire year, and my sister-in-law was always there, as were a few other folks, I can't remember.

22) Made new friends?
Yes.

23) New best friend?
My best friends are few, but I'm going to see them more. I have dubbed 2009, the Year of Friendships.

24) Favorite Night Out?
December 7th. Celebration of father-in-law's birthday. The whole day from seven in the morning till midnight was a ton of fun. I haven't laughed as much since January, when I was last here at Hubby's parents' house.

25) New goals for 2009?
Of course.

0 comments: