Friday, August 20, 2010


Picture Day Friday


Now you people who read my blog know that I rarely succumb to gratuitous beefcake pictures. *snork* Ahem!

Richard Armitage image copyright by MeAndRichard.wordpress

...Looks...

I gave in to a wee temptation above after listening to this sampling of Richard Armitage read the book THE CONVENIENT MARRIAGE by Georgette Heyer. (Thanks to Nicola Cornick for the link.)

...Voice...

In this interview, RA talks about why he enjoys working on audio books and about the challenges audio presents an actor, in general, and him in particular. On the stage or on film, he uses his body as well as his voice, but on audio books, every emotion and nuance has to be conveyed via the voice. This can be difficult to do, but since he's musical, he enjoys the challenge.

...Intelligence...

By the way, RA plays the flute and the cello.

...Musical Ability...

*sighs* How I adore thee, RA, let me count the ways.

0 comments: