Thursday, December 3, 2015


Reading Plan For This Month


I've been having Twitter conversations with various bookish people and promising to read this book with someone and that book with someone else and I'm confused who's reading what when. Heh! In order to sort the confusion, I'm posting the order here in which I plan on reading the books.

This first week of December, I'm reading Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson. This is my TBR Challenge Book for December.

As pre-arranged, next week, I shall be reading The Notorious Rake by Mary Balogh with Growly Cub. I shall also be reading The Jacobin's Daughter by Joanne Williamson, recommended by Joanne Renaud.

As pre-arranged, in the third week of December, I shall be reading Cut to the Quick by Kate Ross with Sunita, Liz_Mc2, and Jorrie Spencer.

As pre-arranged, in the last week of December, I hope to be reading Harlequin's Super Romances for #SuperMonth with Liz_Mc2 and Lexxi Callahan, Molly O'Keefe's Baby Makes Three and His Wife for One Night, both recommended by Miss Bates.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

His Wife for One Night is SOOOO good. I love that book SO much!

Keira Soleore said...

Your comment and your tweet are making me impatient for the book to arrive!!! It's on a slow boat from the other side of the world...will be here in three weeks.