Monday, May 9, 2016


May 21 is National Readathon Day #readathon2016


May 21 is National Readathon Day organized by the American Library Association and Penguin Random House.

Read, read, read, and give, give, give. Your donations will benefit the Every Child Ready to Read initiative, "a program that supports the early literacy development of children in libraries across the nation."

If you're putting a reading party together, email readathon@penguinrandomhouse.com to have your event be featured on their Reading Parties page.

May 21 is a quiet Saturday for me. I shall not be stirring very far from my plush red rocking chair. Bottles of water, cups of coffee, crunchy, salty snacks will all fortify me in my journeys through the labyrinths of storydom. I shall be taking a few breaks now and then to post on Twitter. Come and join me in reading and tweeting.

0 comments: