Monday, February 23, 2009


No Internet, O Noes!


Dear Romanistas,

A quick note to say that I'll be offline for the most part for the next few days. Our cable modem and network router blew out yesterday. Apparently, live-blogging the Oscars using the wi-fi and Internet while the electric egg beater was turned on caused the electronic catastrophe. REALLY!! I couldn't make this up; my imagination isn't that fantastic. :)

Perhaps not being plugged in and online for the next few days will turn out to be a blessing. Well, right now, it feels like the apocalypse, but I'm sure my conscience (AKA Amanda McCabe, Anna Campbell, and Diane Gaston) will agree that this is a good thing, because — Keira.will.get.some.writing.done.finally!

Tragically yours,
Keira

4 comments:

Diane Gaston said...

You'd better write, Keira. I'm cracking my whip!!!

Keira Soleore said...

Aiee. Feeling it's lash. :)

Anna Campbell said...

Ha ha! Glad to know my influence spreads all the way from Australia! I hope you DID get some writing done, kiddo!

Keira Soleore said...

That stick of yours, sure has a long reach!