Saturday, January 1, 2011


In the New Year


New Year's Eve in Paris image copyrighted by CityStateTimes.comThe day 1/1/11 is the dawn of a new year, a new decade. It's certainly time to "Ring out the old" and "Ring in the new."

In that spirit, I'm embarking on a series of blogs reflecting goal-making, long-term and short-term and scheduling. I'll be interspersing these blogs with my reading postmortem reports for 2010.

As mentioned earlier, I'll be blogging Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays here. Most Fridays will be reserved for "Picture Day Friday" posts, wherein, a picture is the post or a picture inspires the post.

New Year's Eve in London image copyrighted by CityStateTimes.comI hope to be blogging somewhere else, but cannot reveal the deets to that yet until I get the all clear. Will let you know as soon as I know more.

I wish you all, dear Readers of Cogitations and Meditations my deepest thanks for visiting and reading my writings. I hope that the new year brings with it joy and peace for each and every one of you.

0 comments: