Saturday, September 26, 2009


My October List


These are the books I'm looking for to next month:

Captive of the Sin by Anna Campbell

The Most Wicked of Sins by Kathryn Caskie

A Lady of Persuasion by Tessa Dare

Necessary as Blood by Deborah Crombie

Lord Wraybourne's Bethrothed by Jo Beverly

The Lone Texan by Jodi Thomas

The Heart of Christmas by Mary Balogh, Nicola Cornick, Courtney Milan

Urgent Care by C.J. Lyons

Sizzling Seduction by Gwyneth Bolton

What's on your list? Any other suggestions for me?

4 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

Great list, Keira. And thanks for including Captive of Sin!

Keira Soleore said...

If there were an Anna Campbell book and I did not immediately read it once, then twice, and perhaps a third quicky, then the world as we know it would simply stop turning. So in servitutde to the world, I undertake this penance.

Anna Campbell said...

Gosh, you're a heroine, KS!!!! ;-) You should receive the Anna Campbell medal!

Keira Soleore said...

It's in service to the world. I can understand you mistaking you to be the world. But I'm going by the usual OED definition of the 'world.' Perhaps there's a UN medal in that...